Castor oil is oil that is being used for thousands of years. It’s made by pull out oil from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant. Castor oil has a number of healing, business and therapeutic uses. It’s commonly used as an colorant in foods, medications and skin care products.
Castor oil is initiate to be super effective when it uses for skin care problems and for long hair or thick and long lashes. Castor oil for eyelashes also helps in thwarting cracks and growing faster and healthier eyelashes. I’ve been using this for almost 3 months now on my eye brows and lashes and the results are amazing my lashes have grown and eye brows grown thicker.
- Use a cotton swab, or mascara brush to apply the oil to your eyebrows. Make sure to add the oil to the skin below as well.
- Slightly massage your eyes in round shape. Will help you reduce your wrinkles
- It’s a natural moisturizer.
- Helps to Reduce acne and scars.
- Will make your hair longer and shiner.
A pro tip :
it might give you blurry visions due to its stickiness so use it before going to bed and leave it for overnight.